Are you signed up to serve at a Christian camp this summer? Whether you are a veteran staffer or have never been to camp before, this book is for you!
- Get your heart ready for the spiritual challenge of camp leadership.
- Consider why you are going to camp, and what will be expected of you.
- Learn what makes kids tick, and ways of developing healthy relationships.
- Prepare to lead effective Bible discussions.
- Gain skills in managing issues and problems.
- Become confident in sharing your faith in Jesus.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Jim Badke is the author of The Christian Camp Counselor (1998), which was published in three languages and used in many camps in North and South America. He writes from 35 years experience in camp and church ministry.