This 50-page, 17 chapter booklet will help you in your business.
- What Business Are You Really In?
- Positioning: You, Your Product, Your Company
- The Contents Of A Plan: What’s In, What’s Out
- Does Advertising Really Work?
- Generating Leads: Acquiring A New Customer
- How Much Should You Spend On Advertising?
- Should You Advertise In A Weak Economy?
- Business-To-Business Advertising
- Niche Marketing: Narrowing Your Market Could Expand Your Business
- The ARTT Principle: Developing New Relationships that lead to Customers
- How Much Is A Customer Worth To You?
- Sweepstakes: You May Already Be The Winner Of $1,000,000!
- How To Evaluate The Effectiveness Of Your Direct Response Promotion
- Should You Have A Customer Loyalty Program?
- The Role of Social Media, Online and Email Marketing
- Information Marketing
- Building a Business by Blogging
- Smart Phones: The New Marketing Wave
- Steps to Great Sales Letters
Let Os be your guide as he shares with you the lessons he learned in his 15 years running his own business!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Os Hillman is an internationally recognized speaker, author, and consultant on the subject of faith in the workplace. Hillman has written twenty books on faith and work-related subjects and a daily workplace email devotional entitled TGIF - Today God Is First that is read by several hundred thousand people daily in 105 countries. He has been featured on CNBC, NBC, The Los Angeles Times, The New York Times, The Associated Press, and many other national media as a spokesperson on faith in the workplace. Os is founder and president of Marketplace Leaders, an organization designed to equip men and women to live out their calling in and through the marketplace, and through this ministry, he has equipped leaders in twenty-six countries. Os is married to Pamela, and they live in north Atlanta. Os has one daughter, Charis, married to Justin. To contact Os Hillman, send your email to email@example.com.
You may also contact Os Hillman at Leadership Speakers Bureau to schedule him for speaking or leadership engagements.