Bridging the Gap to Get Published
Ten Things You Should Know to Get Published (Part 3)
Why give your book away?
…as a free 5-day book promotional offer
- Increase book visibility
- Increase book reviews
- Enables the item to be ranked on the free algorithm listing
- Offering a free book promotion through KDP Select is powerful, even more powerful than a paid 99¢ per book promotion
- Free remains the quickest method for a new author to reach success
Ten Things You Should Know to Get Published (Part 2)
Ten Things You Should Know to Get Published (Part 1)
Introduction To Book Marketing
Book Marketing is all about the READER.
So, ask yourself…
- Who is my audience? (assess your target market)
- How do THEY (my target readers) find out about books?
- Then ask…
...What communication channels would be ideal for your book’s visibility?
Advertising on Amazon for Authors
Imagine: Keynotes to the right audiences—captive attendees from multiple organizations who receive marketing collateral about your keynote centered around your upcoming book launch.
FOR THE AUTHOR
How do some authors/speakers manage to line up the biggest keynotes just when their book is about to debut?
GETPUBLISHED manages the book launch marketing for many of the world’s most sought-after thought leaders and authors. Our job is to launch top author’s books to the bestseller lists. One of the main tools we use is a lecture tour where the author speaks and trades their traditional fee for a guaranteed book purchase.