Winning Social Media Strategies for Authors
Our title, today, assumes that you – the author – are already planning to or using social media to publicize your book.
If you aren’t, then the time to begin is NOW – even if you’re not finished writing your book!
Why It May Be A Bad Idea to Hire A Literary Agent
Using Facebook to Grow Your Readership Base
Running Ads on Amazon for Self Publishers
Five Steps to Your Novel Becoming a Blockbuster Movie
Why You Should Use a Team Approach to Get Published (Part 2)
Why You Should Use a Team Approach to Get Published (Part 1)
Crowdfunding for Authors
Although modern crowdfunding has been around for over a decade, currently there are many platforms to choose from… including:
Why? Because crowdfunding does two (2) things.
- raises money to publish your book
- increases your visibility to sell your book
How? By providing:
- money to publish your book
- your own custom book web-page for launching campaign
- a dollar amount target displayed, sometimes with time limits
- through words, images, and pitch videos