You can increase your inner strength,resilience and toughness, and become a tower of strength. This website aims at helping you become stronger.
1. You can improve your mental endurance in the same way that an athlete improves his or her physical endurance, by practicing suitable mental exercises.
f you wish to learn how to gain control of your mind and thinking process, I recommend that you read and practice the exercises in the book Focus Your Attention.
Mental exercises challenge the brain, strengthen it, and build endurance. They also strengthen the concentration and the memory.
2. You can exercise your brain and mind in various ways and develop mental endurance. One way is through solving puzzles and crosswords, since they require that you use your head and remember facts, vocabulary and details.
3. Certain video games can also challenge your mind and brain, as well as games that require you to use your memory or plan ahead, such as Sudoku or chess.
4. Physical exercises are important not only for the body, but also for the brain, since they send more oxygen and blood to the brain.
5. Focusing your attention on your activities, improves your concentration, self discipline and mental endurance.
6. Rather than dividing your attention between work and daydreaming, reading a book and watching TV, doing your homework and listening to music, focus on one thing only.
Don’t try to do so all day long, because you will fail and get disappointed. Rather, focus on one thing for a few minutes at a time, and gradually extend the time you practice this exercise.
7. Challenge yourself to do things you never did before, but use caution and common sense.
8. Do things that you usually do, but in a different way.
9. Learn new things, develop new skills, or start a new hobby.
10. Do not run away from problems. Face them and try to solve them.
All these activities make your mind work, improve its strength and endurance, develop willpower and self discipline, and give you the inner strength and mental endurance necessary for dealing with the challenges of daily life.
By developing mental endurance and strength in the way outlined above, you gain mental strength, which you can use whenever you need, and for whatever purpose you need.
“Mental toughness is a state of mind – you could call it ‘character in action.’
– Vince Lombardi
“Persistence is a unique mental strength; a strength that is essential to combat the fierce power of the repeated rejections and numerous other obstacles that sit in waiting and are all part of winning in a fast-moving, ever-changing world.”
– Bob Proctor
“The strength of your mind determines the quality of your life.”
– Edmond Mbiaka
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
My name is Remez Sasson, and I am the author and creator of this website, SuccessConsciousness.com. I have been writing for many years about self-improvement, positive thinking and motivation, and about spiritual growth, meditation and inner peace. I also wrote several popular books that improved the lives of thousands of people. In my articles and books, I focus on the "how to", and on the skills and inner powers people need for achieving success and improving their lives. Everything I write is the result of years of study, personal experience, training, and of practicing various inner development methods.
Do you have a great book just waiting to be published? Has your manuscript been ignored? Feel self-publishing too confusing? Who has the time to sit down and write anyway…?
GetPublished can help!
The GetPublished team has everything today’s author needs… and more! So authors, are you ready to … GET PUBLISHED?